Friday, April 28, 2017

THE VOID OF A MONTH

The end of February 2017 came and went as well as the month of March. 

The weeks rolled by with the norm of ongoing riding (training), photo grabbing and sometimes new photo subjects looked upon.

A two week stint of uncontrollable tummy problems that had me flat on my back for longer than I would have liked and visits to the bathroom on average three times an hour at one stage, wasn't something I would have wished on my worst.

Other than that, the month and a bit since my last post was a void. A month with nothing but the norm and getting ready for my third 36One Solo single stage mountain bike race that would come and go and take place in late April...

What a race it was....

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER OF THE MIND

. ..I have yet to determine why I decided to return to do this crazy race! My race going so well was starting to unravel. Feeling emotiona...